Accreditations, Affiliations, & Authorizations
- Grace College and Theological Seminary is accredited by the , an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Click on the image below to contact the Higher Learning Commission and to verify accreditation status.
- Grace Theological Seminary is accredited by theÌý.
- The School of Education at ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV College is accredited by theÌýCouncil for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)Ìýand theÌý.
- The School of Business is currently in candidacy status with theÌý.ÌýÌýFor more information about ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAVâ€™s program offerings, please see theÌýSchool of Business.
- The M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling is accredited by theÌý.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at Bethel University at the ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV College campus located in Winona Lake, Indiana is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400 Atlanta, GA 30326, (404) 975-5000.
- The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is Continuing Accreditation.ÌýView the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding these programs www.acenursing.com/accreditedprograms/programsearch.htm
- Search ACEN Accredited Nursing Programs. Search by state, country or name of governing organization (enter any part of the name of the governing organization). Narrow your search by program type by selecting from the drop down list available.
- The Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV College is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the under the General Criteria and Program Criteria for Mechanical Engineering and similarlyÌýnamed Engineering Programs.
Grace is an active member of:
For questions regarding articulation agreements, contact Academic Affairs at (574) 372-5100, ext. 6143
- Ancilla College
- Bethel University (Indiana) – the Bethel University BSN degree at ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV College is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Momentum Ministry Partners
- Christian University GlobalNet (CUGN)
- Crossroads Bible College
- Detroit Bible Institute
- Faith Christian School
- Greater Commission Bible Institute
- Handong Global University
- Harrison College
- Ivy Tech State College
- John Patrick University
- The Learning House, Inc.
- Lakeland Christian Academy
- Lifeline Youth & Family Services
- New Tribes Bible Institute
- Purdue University
- Shepherds Bible Institute
- Southwest Baptist University
- University of North Dakota
- Vincennes University
State Authorizations for Distance (Online) Education
Federal and state laws have established requirements that regulate distance (online) education programs offered by postsecondary institutions like ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV. These laws protect student-consumers related to a variety of issues that may occur during the course of their distance education. ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV makes every effort to comply with these laws related to its delivery of distance education.
As part of this compliance effort, ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV was approved by the State of Indiana to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (). NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. Institutions like ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV that become members of SARA operate under SARA standards and policies. Membership is open to degree-granting postsecondary institutions from all sectors that are accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education. ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV is accredited by theÌý.
Please note that not all online programs may be authorized or approved in every state. To see the authorization status of each state, click here.ÌýIf you have a question about a particular state, please contact theÌýÌýfor more information.
Students are advised to speak with the School of Professional & Online Education before moving from an authorized state to an unauthorized state prior to completing their distance education program.
Students interested in the online Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program should determine prior to enrolling in this program the educational and other licensing requirements in the state in which they plan to seek a license. ClickÌýÌýto obtain the contact information for mental health counseling state licensing boards or contact one ofÌýÌýprograms for assistance.
The following are important announcements or restrictions related to authorization of ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV Collegeâ€™s online programs:
- Alaska – ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV College is exempt from authorization to operate a postsecondary educational institution by the Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education ().
- Indiana – The State of Indiana has authorized ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV by name to operate educational programs beyond secondary education.
- Georgia – Students who are residents of Georgia are permitted to follow the complaint process posted on the NPEC web site ().
- Kentucky – Residents may pursue the online masterâ€™s degree in clinical mental health counseling if they plan to complete their practicum and internship in a non-restricted state such as Indiana.
- Ohio – The Akron Program is approved by the .
- Texas – ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV College is not required by theÌý to be regulated in Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Education Code. The State of Indiana has authorized ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV by name to operate educational programs beyond secondary education.
Distance education students residing in other states may contact the concerning complaints after having completed the institutionâ€™s student complaint process.
For more information about the institution’s online programs, contact theÌý.
The ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV College Lancers belong to:
Grace is affiliated with theÌý. ÃÛÌÒÓ°ÏñAV students represent more than 30 other denominations and non-denominational churches.