Grace Core Curriculum
Grace Collegeâ€™s commitment to lifelong learning and career readiness is demonstrated through our College Core curriculum, a common and shared experience faithful to the mission and heritage of the college.
The Core aims to inspire transformative learning for all of lifeâ€™s callings in all of lifeâ€™s relationships. Through the Core, every student completes a series of general education courses which cultivate a Christian understanding of the liberal arts and invite students to reflect upon and engage Godâ€™s infallible source of truth as revealed in His Word and through His creation.
Core courses are designed to help students:
- Develop a Christian worldview
- Form a biblical foundation
- Foster a curiosity for learning about the physical and natural world
- Infuse intellectual and practical skills
- Encounter world cultures
- Participate in applied learning experiences
These objectivesÂ contribute to developing the whole person forÂ lifelongÂ learning, leading students to respond to Christâ€™s calling through all of lifeâ€™s vocations.